This sweet-natured bedtime book proves that a family is wherever you find love.
When two wolves see a baby floating down a river, what do they do? Why, they take the baby home.
Over the moon with joy, they nourish and teach her. And when that baby
grows into a child, she and the wolves know that she will be ready to
make her way in the world. Because when a child is loved, she has
everything she needs.
* A classic fairy-tale premise told with warmth and an inclusive sensibility for all types of families to enjoy
* A touching read-aloud books for families, caregivers, and classroom storytime
* James Proimos has written and/or illustrated over 20 critically lauded children’s books.
This gently humorous story shows that families come in many forms, and that love is about both holding on and letting go.
Fans of Finn’s Feather, Wild, and Wolfie the Bunnie will find Over the Moon a delightful tale for all ages.
* Books for kids ages 3-5
* Books about families and togetherness
* Great storytime read-aloud picture book