Ladybird Readers is an ELT graded reader series for children aged 3-11 learning English as a foreign or second language. The series includes traditional tales, popular characters, modern stories, and non-fiction.
* Beautifully illustrated and carefully written by language learning experts,
* Structured language progression helps children develop their reading, writing, speaking, listening and critical thinking skills.
* 8 levels follow the Common European Framework of Reference for language learning (CEFR)
* Activities provide preparation for the Cambridge English Pre-A1 to A2 (YLE) tests.
* Unique code in each printed book provides access to audio, extra activities and learning resources.
Visit the Ladybird Readers website for more information.
The New School, a Beginner level Reader, helps children to learn and practice their first words in English. It introduces everyday phrases and focuses on vocabulary that young children can use in daily life. Simple text and repetition support understanding, and speaking and listening activities develop confidence.