This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Dublin, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From visiting historic Dublin Castle to experiencing lively pubs in Temple Bar – discover the essential sights of Dublin with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Dublin Pocket Map and Guide:
– Compact format – about the size of a mobile phone – means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
– Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Dublin in detail
– Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Illustrations show the inside of Dublin Castle, Trinity College and Christ Church Cathedral
– Colour photographs of Dublin’s museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
– Covers Southeast Dublin, Southwest Dublin, North of the Liffey and more
Travelling around Ireland? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.